Project Executive (1-year Contract)
- Assist in organising and coordinating projects listed under the Youth Development key thrust.
- Work with strategic partners to curate, coordinate, implement, monitor and review the volunteering activities for operational efficiency and improved youth development outcomes.
- Monitor and enhance the development of youth volunteers through the use of data management systems and customised training & knowledge sharing platforms.
- Market the organisation and its programmes to the relevant youth communities to increase awareness and participation.
- Recruitment, Select, Train, Manage and Monitor the youth volunteers for Youth Development projects.
- Evaluate feedback and development indicators of volunteers, participants, etc.
- Update database to provide timely submission of statistical reports and progress reports against KPIs.
- Develop, update and streamline Standard Operating Procedures for existing projects undertaken.
- Ensure optimal use of allocated budget.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly reports for Board meeting.
- Any other events and duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Executive Director.
- Preferably diploma in events management.
- Passionate about working with youths to bring transformation in their lives.
- Must be flexible to work irregular hours and some weekends.
- Attention to details, ability to prioritise and multi-task are essential.
- Excellent facilitating, communication, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Proactive, people-oriented, team player, cheerful, positive and committed.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (eg Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
how to apply?
Interested candidates can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply! We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.