Project Executive/Senior Executive (Youth Entrepreneurship/Youth Leadership) – 1 Year Contract/Permanent
- To assist in organising and coordinating projects listed under the YE / YL key thrusts.
- Work with strategic partners to establish an ecosystem to better support the various life cycle phases of youth entrepreneurs.
- Monitor the progress of all youth entrepreneurs on the start-up funding programme and enhance their development with customised training & knowledge sharing platforms.
- Handle all incoming funding applications from youth entrepreneurs and facilitate the interview and selection process.
- Market the organisation and its programmes to the relevant youth entrepreneurship communities to increase awareness and participation.
- Identify programme gaps and initiate appropriate enhancements to better support local youth entrepreneurs.
- Conceptualise and implement the Heartware Youth Business Conference on time and within budget.
- Evaluate feedback for programme enhancements.
- Update database to provide timely submission of statistical reports and progress reports against KPIs.
- Develop, update and streamline Standard Operating Procedures for existing projects undertaken.
- To manage budget and ensure the programme spent within budget.
- To assist in the preparation of quarterly reports for Board meeting.
- Any other events and duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Executive Director.
- Diploma or degree from an accredited college or university is required. Preferably degrees in business, events/hospitality management, marketing or tourism fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (eg Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Possesses a high sense of commitment to work with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Preferably with related experience in developing ecosystems to support startups in the local context.
- Preferably with experience in conference and event coordination.
- Must be flexible to work irregular hours and some weekends.
how to apply?
Interested candidates can send your CV to email@example.com. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply! We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.