Project Executive/Senior Executive (Youth Development/Youth Leadership) – 1 Year Contract
- To assist in organising and coordinating projects listed under the YD/YL key thrust.
- Work with strategic partners to design & develop, coordinate, implement, monitor and review the curriculum and all relevant training materials. For operational efficiency and improved youth development outcomes.
- Deliver training workshops in line with the curriculum and track the learning outcomes for the various target groups.
- Monitor and enhance the development of youth volunteers through the use of data management systems and customised training & knowledge sharing platforms.
- Recruit, Select, Train, Manage and Monitor the youth volunteers.
- Design and develop a knowledge repository documenting case studies and learning materials on youth leadership and cause-based ground-up initiatives to facilitate knowledge sharing across the youth community.
- Evaluate feedback and development indicators of volunteers, participants, etc.
- Update database to provide timely submission of statistical reports and progress reports against KPIs.
- Develop, update and streamline Standard Operating Procedures for existing projects undertaken.
- To ensure optimal use of allocated budget.
- To manage budget and ensure the programme spent within budget.
- To assist in the preparation of quarterly reports for Board meeting.
- Any other events and duties as assigned by your Supervisor / Executive Director.
- Diploma or degree from an accredited college or university is required. Preferably degrees in business, events/hospitality management, marketing or tourism fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (eg Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Possesses a high sense of commitment to work with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Preferably with related experience in developing ecosystems to support startups in the local context.
- Passionate about working with youths to bring transformation in their lives
- Must be flexible to work irregular hours and some weekends.
how to apply?
Interested candidates can send your CV to email@example.com. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply! We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.