Senior Executive / Executive (HR and Admin)
- Plan and conduct staff performance appraisal.
- Maintain and update Employee Handbook and related forms.
- Draft and update Job Descriptions, manage organisation’s job postings, review applications and resumes; and prepare for interviews.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and orientation of new employees.
- Track and update employees’ training records as per requirements.
- Plan and coordinate exit interviews and handover process.
- Maintain and update employees’ time-offs, statutory and non-statutory leaves and coordinate with accounts to ensure timely and accurate reimbursements.
- Plan and coordinate staff well-being activities and annual Workplans.
- Manage and update organisation’s software library.
- Manage security access of organisation’s shared folders and upkeep a log of such access for timely reviews.
- Manage and update organisation’s email accounts.
- Manage networks and servers.
- Liaise with IT vendors on the procurement of IT hardware and upgrades to IT systems.
- Liaison between Heartware Network and community partners in relation to matters on YouthBank.
- Manage and upkeep the YouthBank to ensure optimal performance in supporting the organisation’s volunteer management efforts.
- Draft and maintain documentations relating to the use and administration of Youthbank, including PDPA compliance documents.
- Support the Executive Director in managing our donors and the execution of fundraising events.
- Experience in managing IT systems preferred.
- Experience in HR administration preferred.
- Experience in process reviews preferred.
- Advance Excel user preferred.
- Attention to details, ability to prioritise and multi-task are essential.
- Excellent facilitating, communication, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Proactive, people-oriented, team player, cheerful, positive and committed.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Able to effectively multi-tasks.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work irregular hours.
how to apply?
Interested candidates can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.