Executive/ Senior Executive (Marcom)
- Drive brand awareness among stakeholder groups through the use of creative marketing and publicity initiatives.
- Implement marketing and branding strategies to communicate our brand identity and key messages aptly, including the execution of monitoring tools to measure success of such efforts.
- Create contents across various marketing media channels to communicate and stay in touch with stakeholder groups.
- Review and establish standard operating procedures relating to Marketing and Communications.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of Heartware’s publications, i.e. annual reports, e-newsletters, corporate videos and brochures, etc.
- Responsible for management of Heartware’s marketing media channels, such as Heartware and Youthbank websites and Facebook & Instagram accounts.
- Assist in all corporate events i.e. fundraising dinner, signature events and also corporate media events in areas of media liaison and the drafting of media releases.
- Recruit, select, train and manage Heartware’s Media Volunteers, including their deployment in support of events and the design and production of various marketing materials require by the Charity.
- Track relevant news and editorial contents to keep staff updated on latest happenings in the youth community.
- Spearhead the conceptualization and execution of all corporate events i.e. fundraising events and corporate media events.
- Diploma/ Degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite.
- Proficient in Social Media Channels Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Attention to details.
- Preferably with 1-3 years of related experience in non-profit sector and on areas such as publicity, marketing, communications or event management.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Able to work on weekends.
how to apply?
Interested candidates can send your CV to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.